Blood Health/Cholesterol Screening:
- Schedule an appointment online
- All IPFW employees, retirees, and their spouses/same-sex domestic partners are eligible for a free cholesterol screening each year. This free screening includes total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides, and glucose.
- Students can receive a free cholesterol screening each year funded by Indiana Purdue Student Government Association.
- Upcoming dates
- Tuesday December 6th 7am-10am, IPFW Walb Union 114
- Tuesday January 31st 7am-10am, IPFW Walb Union 114
- Tuesday February 21st 7am-10am, IPFW Walb Union 114
- Tuesday March 14th 7am-10am, IPFW Walb Union 114
- Wednesday March 22nd 9am-3pm, IPFW Walb Union 114- Health Fair!!
Health screening lab draws are available at IPFW Center For Healthy Living: Campus Clinic and Wellness Programs, IPFW Walb Union, Room 234. Call 481-5748 for an appointment.
Mobile Health Screening:
- Mobile health screenings are provided throughout the month in different locations to best meet the needs of the staff and students in that area. Screenings available include height, weight, blood pressure, body composition, and blood sugar (2-hour fast). In additional, these screenings provide an opportunity to meet one-on-one with a health specialist.
- Upcoming dates: See monthly schedule
Blood Pressure Screening:
- Blood pressure screenings are available on a daily basis. The clinic staff can provide drop-in blood pressure patients from 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM daily in Walb Union, room 234.
Blood Sugar Screening:
- Blood sugar screenings are available on a daily basis. The clinic staff can provide drop-in blood sugar patients from 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM daily in Walb Union, room 234.