Return to Quiz

Question 2


Do not give out student information that pertains to grade-point average to anyone without prior written consent of that student. In this case, the request should be forwarded to the Office of the Registrar. All outside requests for information such as dean's lists must be referred to the Office of the Registrar. Information about the recruiting firm could be provided to students in the appropriate major and to Academic Counseling and Career Services (ACCS).

While we all want to help students to get good jobs, this request should be sent to the appropriate office.