Mastodon Advising Center

Satisfactory Academic Progress Form

The Financial Aid office is required by federal law to monitor the progress that students make in their classes, even if they have never applied for financial aid. This process is known as Satisfactory Academic Progress, or SAP, and it must be completed with their advisor in order to maintain their financial aid. Students will be notified by Financial Aid if they require an academic plan to be completed.

For more information about the SAP, please visit the Financial Aid web site, or click here.

*Please Note: this form is not valid unless discussed with and signed by your advisor. Notification that an SAP form has been completed is made by the advising office to the Financial Aid office and cannot be done by a student.