Office of International Education

Transfer Students

Transfer International Students

Any international applicant who has been enrolled in a higher education institution (within or outside the U.S.) and has earned university credits (successfully completed courses or subjects) should apply for admission as a transfer international student.

Facts to know before you being your application:
  • To qualify for admission to IPFW as a transfer international student, you must achieve a minimum 2.5 on a 4.0 GPA scale.
  • Students who transfer from within the United States must provide an official transcript from previous institution(s) for application purposes and in order to be awarded transfer credits.
  • Students who transfer from outside of the United States must provide a Transcript Evaluation with certified English translated course-by-course descriptions. Please see our "Transcript Evaluation" tab under the "Requirements" page for detailed information. 
  • Please note: ANY student who has completed coursework outside of the United States must submit a certified English translated Transcript Evaluation including course-by-course descriptions.

Please follow this link to detailed information about the IPFW International Student Application process.  

For more information about the Academic Requirements click here.