Undergraduate International Student Admissions
Please click the link provided above.
After submitting the application, you must also submit the following documents directly to IPFW:
- Copy of first page of passport
- If you are currently in the US, please provide a copy of your visa, I-94, and I-20 (if available)
- Proof of English proficiency. IPFW accepts the following official examination scores: TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, SAT, ACT, or completion of ELS Level 112. Please send official scores directly to our office.
- Students who have completed studies outside of the United States are required to submit a transcript evaluation. Transcript evaluations provide IPFW with an official course-by-course evaluation. Please see the "Transcript Evaluation" tab under "Requirements" for detailed instructions and FAQ's.
- Special requirements for Transfer Students can be found by following this link.
After receiving your notification of admission, you must also submit the following documents so that IPFW may issue a Form I-20, Certificate of Eligibility, which will allow you to apply for an F-1 student visa to enter the US or transfer to IPFW if you are already in the US attending another institution:
- Certification of financial support. Usually, this is an official letter or and original statement from a bank, company, or government sponsor indicating the availability of sufficient funds to pay for your tuition and living expenses. The estimated cost of attendance for 2016-2017 is $34,471 for undergraduate students and $28,501 for graduate students (see Estimated Cost of Attendance [pdf] for details).
All required documents must be original or copies certified by the source institution (e.g., high school, examination council, etc.).
Download the international student application form, complete it, and save it to your computer. Email the completed form to email@example.com or send it by postal mail to the following address:
IPFW Office of International Education
2101 E. Coliseum Blvd. Walb Union 145
Fort Wayne, IN 46805-1499