Dean of Students

Campus Appeals Board


Students may request a hearing before the Campus Appeals Board after all remedies outlined in the Code Part IV have been exhausted.

The appeal must:

  • describe the action or decision claimed to violate established rights,
  • identify the right(s) claimed to have been violated, and
  • specify the remedy sought.

Students must file a Student Request for Appeal Form with the Dean of Students Office. You must contact the Office of the Dean of Students at 260-481-6601 or to schedule an appointment and the Dean or Associate Dean of Students will direct you procedurally in submitting your appeal.


Student Request for Appeal Form