Office of Academic Affairs
The Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs is the chief academic officer of IPFW.
The office is responsible for:
- Providing leadership in all areas of academic affairs, including academic policy, planning, curriculum, and faculty development.
- Coordinating the educational plans and operations of all academic units, including continuing education and the library.
- Overseeing the budgetary plans which support academic unit operations.
- Approving all personnel actions in the academic affairs area.
- Among those reporting to the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs are the school deans, division directors, and several administrative offices.