College of Arts and Sciences

Transfer credits are evaluated by the university when a student submits unofficial or official school transcripts. Approval of transfer credits process takes 10-14 days. Students will be contacted with the results. However, all official college transcripts must be on file with the IPFW Office of the Registrar for a student to receive official acceptance to the university.

Advanced Placement (AP) credits are a great way to get ahead while still in high school. Based on your score on the exam offered at completion of a high school AP course, you could earn college credit. The amount of credit you will receive varies based on the score of each test subject. Talk with your high school guidance counselor to see what AP courses are offered.

Back to the Advising Resources page.