University Fees for Year 2016-2017
- Resident Tuition - $337.50 per credit hour
- Non-Resident Tuition - $764.25 per credit hour
- Undergraduate or Graduate
- Resident or Non Resident
Nursing classes will be assessed an additional $30.25 per credit hour differential fee.
Course Related Fees*
- NUR 50300 - Students enrolling in NUR50300 Advanced Health Assessment will be assessed a course fee of $300.00 to cover costs of standardized patients. There will be an additional fee of $89.00 to cover the cost of Shadow Health online assessment modules subscription.
- NUR 69800 - Students enrolling in the Research M. S. Thesis option will be assessed a thesis fee of $90.00
- These fees are subject to change by the vendor.
For any additional fees, please see the Bursar website.