Request for Official Transcript Form

Request for Official Transcript Form

Students who have attended another college or university (including dual credit programs) must submit official transcripts from each college or university attended. This form can be used to request official transcripts from other institutions.

Request for Official Transcript Form (pdf)

This form should be provided to the Registrar's Offices of the colleges or universities attended. Please note that some institutions may require additional information and/or a small fee in order to provide official transcripts to the IPFW Office of Admissions.

Transcripts can be sent as official from the institution directly to IPFW via US mail or through secure electronic delivery from the institution.


Visit the Advice from Admissions Blog!


Connect with Us!

Facebook  Twitter